The DrayTek Vigor120 is an ADSL2/2+ modem with an Ethernet connection.
The DrayTek Vigor120 supports PPPoE/PPPoA relay (PPPoA to PPPoE bridging) and the firewall, router or PC all can log into the Internet (your ISP) directly, having complete control over the ADSL connection. Therefore it is possible to connect a PPPoE client to the Vigor120 (firewall, Ethernet-WAN router, Apple Airpor or PC) even if the connection to your ISP is still PPPoA (unlike other-brand modems which only offers PPPoE native bridging). This unique feature is very convenient for PPPoA -based ISPs.
With the Vigor120 bridge/modem, you can have a true single public IP address (or multiple, if you subscribe them) rightly through to your router/or firewall, which also has full control of the ISP connection.
Accordingly, it is ideal for home users and client running broadband routers such as Vigor3900, Vigor2960, Vigor2925 series, Vigor2912 series, Vigor2132 series, Vigor2120 series and even connecting to the second WAN port on the Vigor2860 series.
The Vigor120 supports TR-069 and it works with most TR-069-based central management system. VigorACS centralized management system can also facilitate ISP’s deployment of installing Vigor120 and provide professional remote management for ISP.
- ADSL Compliant
- ANSI T1.413 Issue 2
- ITU-T 992.1 G.dmt
- ITU-T 992.2 G.lite
- ITU-T 992.3 ADSL2 G.dmt.bis
- ITU-T 992.5 ADSL2+
- Annex L (READSL)
- Annex M
- ATM Protocol
- PPPoE / PPPoA Relay (PPPoA to PPPoE Bridging)
- RFC-2684 / RFC-1483 Multiple Protocol over AAL5
- RFC-2516 PPP over Ethernet
- RFC-2364 PPP over AAL5
- PPPoE Pass Through from LAN
- Transparent Bridge for MPoA
- Supports 4 PVC
- Firewall Facilities
- Multi-NAT, DMZ Host, Port-redirect / Open Port
- Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI)
- DoS/DDoS Prevention
- User-configurable IP Packet Filtering
- Network Features
- IGMPv2 Proxy
- DHCP Client/Relay/Server
- SNTP Client
- Call Scheduling
- DNS Cache/Proxy
- Static Route
- Content Filter
- URL Keyword Blocking (Whitelist and Blacklist)
- Java Applet, Cookies, Active X, Compressed, Executable, Multimedia File Blocking
- Time Schedule Control
- Network Management
- Web-based User Interface (HTTP)
- CLI (Command Line Interface/Telnet)
- Administration Access Control List
- Configuration Backup/Restore
- Built-in Diagnostic Function
- Firmware Upgrade via TFTP/FTP/HTTP/TR-069
- Logging via Syslog
Due to the nature of the NBN and its many variances, we cannot guarantee this Modem/Router is compatible with your NBN, please contact your ISP to make sure this is compatible with their offerings prior to purchase.