The SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Rapid Test (Nasal Swab) is approved by TGA with ARTG number 374574. It is manufactured by Hangzhou AllTest Biotech. The single-use test kit intended to qualitative detect the SARS-CoV-2 that causes COVID-19 with self-collected nasal swab specimen . The test result is shown 15-20 min. The test is intended for use in symptomatic individuals meeting the case definition for COVID-19 within the first 7 days of symptom onset.
- Negative test results do not exclude infection with COVID-19 (so face masks, social distancing and good hygiene practice must be maintained)
- Positive test results or symptomatic persons require immediate confirmatory testing using a polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test.
- * Do not eat, drink or smoke in the area where the test kits are used.
- * Store in dry place at 2-30 °C. Do not freeze. Do not use after expiration date.
- * Keep out of reach of children.
The JusChek SARS-CoV-2 Antigen Rapid Test (Nasal Swab) is a lateral flow chromatographic immunoassay single-use test kit designed for the qualitative detection of COVID-19 using a self-collected nasal swab specimen.
• Contains 10 single-use test kits in a box
• Qualitative detection of antibodies against SARS-CoV-2 (IgM and IgG)
• Quick results in 10-15 minutes
• Clinical sensitivity greater than 90% PPA (consistency comparison with positive result obtained from laboratory PCR test)
• Easy to use, does not require additional equipment
• Included on the Australian Register of Therapeutic Goods (ARTG 374574)
Remove the test cassette from the sealed foil pouch and use it as soon as possible. Better results will be obtained if the test is performed immediately after opening the foil pouch. Transfer 10 mL of serum/plasma sample or 20 mL (1 drop) of whole blood sample to the sample well. Add approximately 80 mL (approximately 2-3 drops) of buffer and start the timer.
• Test kit are singular use and for self-testing purposes only
• Testing must be performed by adult or under adult supervision
• All products must be used in accordance with dedicated package insert and only for its intended purpose as stated
• Test results from rapid antigen kits are preliminary only thus negative test results do not exclude COVID-19 infection
• Positive test results or any symptomatic persons require immediate confirmatory testing using a polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test
• If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare professional
Pack Size: 10 Pack
Items Included: 1 x Test Cassette, 1 x Sterile Swab, 1 x Extraction Buffer, 1 x Package Insert, 1 x Biosafety Bag
Detection Time: Fast Results in 10-15 Minutes & High Accuracy
COVID-19 Test Type: JusChek Rapid Antigen Test (Nasal Swab)
Care Instructions: Do not Reuse